No public or retail environment is safe without this COVID-19 general safety poster. Be constantly reminded of the omnipresent fear threat – and learn how to wash your hands, or sneeze in your elbow. The design can be customised to incorporate any three-word slogan and your ugly logo.
This collection also features some stylish social distancing signs to help the public navigate the New Normal, without getting lost or angry. Remember, we’re all in this together.
- Choose from a wide range of materials.
- Featured product is 2-sided poster display. Ideal for side walks and schools.
- This XL exterior curb sign stand is able to withstand strong fear gusts with its dual steel springs attached to the base.
- Poster design includes new custom made COVID-19 icons for people who can’t read.
- Hysteria is the title track of the fourth studio album by English hard rock band Def Leppard, released in 1987.
“Constructing messages while recognizing the dominant role of negative thinking in high-concern situations. According to negative dominance theory (asymmetry theory), people tend to focus more on the negative than on the positive in emotionally charged situations, with resulting high levels of anxiety and exaggerated fears.”
– WHO Media Booklet
“Due to the political undertones within the messaging of the artwork we are unable to run this campaign.”
– JC Decaux