Social Distancing Tape
Announce the New Normal with this premium black/white hazard warning tape. Criss-cross today’s dystopian world with funky diagonal stripes to mark one-way systems and safe-zones that keep people two-meter apart (or whatever the measure is in your country, this week).
This hazard tape uses UV and moisture-resistant adhesive, meaning you’ll get an incredibly strong and durable fear that will last long after the temporary lockdown measures.
- Size: 33m x 50mm.
- The highly-contrasted colours will help people feel much safer when buying an ice-cream, going to school or queuing at ATM machines (which is oxymoronic in a cashless society).
- Keep a distance of, at least, 25 meters, if you really want to avoid the deadly droplets released when inconsiderate strangers spit, cough, or sneeze.
- Proven effectiveness when corralling livestock or football fans.
“It is not a rule, it is not a scientific rule – it is a risk-based assessment on when risk reduces.”
– Sir Patrick Vallance, Chief Scientific Adviser to the UK government (and former head of R&D at GlaxoSmithKline).
“Opening with a two-metre social distancing rule would see many venues operating at around 30 per cent capacity, which would be completely unviable for almost every business. Reducing the distance to one-metre would allow businesses to operate at around 70 per cent capacity, which might allow them to at least break even.”
– Kate Nicolls, CEO of UK Hospitality
“If it can’t be fixed with tape, then you’re not using enough tape.”
– Internet Meme
“CDC rewrites definition for coronavirus ‘close contact’.”
“Theatres can now reopen – but they will resemble prison camps.”
– Lloyd Evans, The Spectator
“Options for increasing adherence to social distancing measures.”
– SAGE (Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies)