This disinfectant spray gun is the must-have weapon in the war against COVID-19. It kills 99.99% of viruses and bacteria on commonly touched surfaces, and is most effective when singing any infectious song by Miley Virus.
Suitable for use on hard and soft, nonporous surfaces where COVID-19 is a concern, such as: supermarket bananas, sanitizer stations, footballs, buttons at pedestrian crossings, Amazon parcels and anything made in China.
- Size: 750ml
- This ubiquitous household product was available for 1/10 the price prior to the pandemic.
- Spraying disinfectant can cause burning to eyes and trigger respiratory conditions.
- Widespread disinfectant spraying could alter ecosystems in ways that would have unintended consequences.
“Yes, this enemy can be deadly. But it is also beatable.”
– Boris Johnson, 17th March 2020
“Regular use of chemical disinfectants among nurses may be a risk factor for developing chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).”
– JAMA Network
“The toxic effect of spraying with chemicals such as chlorine on individuals can lead to eye and skin irritation, bronchospasm due to inhalation, and potentially gastrointestinal effects such as nausea and vomiting.”
– World Health Organisation (WHO)